Update (11 May 2020 14:11) Tigris is back up and ready for full service. Thank you for your patience.
Update (11 May 2010 13:30) Tigris is now down. Expect it back up in an hour or so.
Tigris will be down for upgrade to CollabNet Enterprise Edition version 220.127.116.11 on May 11, beginning at 13:00 PDT.
Changes in this upgrade include:
- Fix for artf64160: spam leaking into lists
- Fix for artf63648: The domain level CAPTCHA setting not overriding the forum level CAPTCHA setting, allowing web-posted spam
- Fix for artf53786: Files uploaded in the docs and files section with blank space or special characters in the name were not downloading properly in IE.
- Fix for artf54006: IZ screens for Japanese locale showed garbled characters.
- Fix for artf54459: mass-add users to project
- Fix for artf63424, artf63426: improve scaling of Project Tracker
- Fix for artf52858: some Project Content Editor pages were showing HTML source instead of rendered pages. (A hot fix for this problem was already in place; this is the permanent fix.)