Several users have reported that download links from the “Documents & files” areas of Tigris are misbehaving. URLs that include “ProjectDocumentList” or “/files/documents/NN/NNNN/” are affected. The problem only seems to afflict Firefox, which reports:
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
We are investigating, but at present we are not able to reproduce the symptom.
If you encounter this problem, it might help if you could provide some information about your experience here in the comments, such as
- browser version, platform, plug-ins
- how you got there (your last few clicks)
- is it persistent, or does it go away
- is there anything unusual at your end, such as a web proxy
- date, time, and file path you attempted (so we can grub logs)