Tigris.Org will be upgraded to release 22.214.171.124.1 (that is, 5.3.0 patch 1), beginning at 9:30pm PDT.
The primary purpose of this upgrade is to repair additional mail delivery problems, such as non-delivery.
Release notes for the new base release and patch level are available at OpenCollabnet:
Key fixes and upgrades for Tigris users:
- An assortment of Subversion performance improvements
- Proper delivery of single-part Discussion messages
- Discussions can be marked to automatically trust new subscribers
- Auto-deletion of unmoderated and soft-deleted Discussion messages (per-forum setting)
- Configurable size limits on RSS feeds of Discussions
- Time-range deletion controls for Discussion moderators
- Continued improvements in spam blocking and spamhaus deflecting
Other interesting stuff:
- New versions of Subversion (1.6.0) and ViewVC (1.0.7)
- Latest Subversion and Apache security fixes